- Digital camo inserts and neck and pocket tape shows your support for your military branch
- Back ID pocket
- Reflective XT46 branding
- Moisture management and antimicrobial technology
- 4-oz. 100% polyester jersey
- 80/20 poly/spandex inserts for technical stretch
- 31" in length (L)
Even though the quality of the shirt manufacture is very good there are some inherent problems.
1) the material has a tendency to snag chest hair and pull at it. At times it can get more than uncomfortable but outright painful to have the shirt on. I did not experience this when the shirt was brand new, before the first washing but once the shirt was washed it is happening all the time.
2) once the shirt gets wet with perspiration, it takes a very long time to dry out. MUCH longer than cotton.
3) shirt sizes tend to run quite large. I normally ware a large but in this case it is closer to an extra large. It can be shrunken down a bit by running the temperature a bit higher in the dryer than recommended.
4) material snags very easily. I noticed that after the first wearing, there are snags all over the shirt. If you brush up against anything that is not perfectly smooth, the material will snag and pull threads.
I bought a bunch of these and am thinking of sending the ones I have not donned, back. that is all but the one.