Effective Date: November 30, 2016
Personal Information We Collect
Delta Apparel respects your privacy. In general, you can visit any site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. “Personal information” is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person. There are times, however, when we may need personal information from you to serve you. Personal information we collect may include your full name, home address, ship-to address (if different than home address), e-mail address, and phone number. It is our intent to let you know before we collect personal information from you. There are a few ways in which you may explicitly and intentionally provide us with, and consent to, our collection of certain personal information:
We may use links throughout a Site to provide you with the opportunity to contact us online to ask questions, request information and materials, or provide comments and suggestions. You may also be offered the opportunity to have one of our representatives contact you personally to provide additional information about our products. We may request personal information from you, such as your name and telephone number, to help us satisfy your request.
By initiating any activity or transaction that uses financial information on our Sites, you consent to providing your financial information to us and/or our service providers for processing the transaction to the extent required to provide the payment services to you.
How We Use Personal Information We Collect
We collect and use your personal information for a variety of business purposes, including to provide the products and services that you request, to communicate with you about them, and to do all things necessary to administer our Sites, products and services, and manage, protect and improve them. We may also use your personal information to help us administer surveys, polls, sweepstakes, contests, loyalty programs, and other promotional events.
Information We Receive from Third Parties
Information We Share with Others
Do Not Track Requests; Third Party Tracking
Unless your browser settings are configured to make your online activities and publicly available information about your online activities (such as which website you visited before or after ours) invisible to usage analytics tools, we do not presently have the capability to omit you from usage analytics to the extent your browser only sends us a “do not track” message and does not otherwise screen you from tracking without any action on our part.
Third parties, other than our vendors (such as our website analytics provider), do not have authorization from us to track which websites you visited prior and after visiting our website. That said, we cannot control third party tracking and there may be some third party tracking that occurs without our knowledge or consent.
Delta Apparel does not share your personal information with third parties for such third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
Delta Apparel is committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. Delta Apparel does not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13 and Delta Apparel does not target its websites to children under 13. The United States Children's Online Privacy Protection Act went into effect on April 21st, 2000. In order to comply with that law, Delta Apparel will not knowingly process any data that was submitted to us by a visitor who is under 13 years of age.
Terms and Conditions for Participation in Soffe's #TheUsProject
By submitting a photograph in connection with M.J. Soffe, LLC's #TheUsProject, you hereby accept the invitation of M.J. Soffe, LLC to participate in its #TheUsProject and agree to, acknowledge and understand as follows:
- Your participation in Soffe's #TheUsProject is entirely voluntary and you hereby warrant that you are above the age of 13.
- You hereby grant the following rights and permissions to M.J. Soffe, LLC and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, successors and assigns, and to each of their managers, officers, employees, agents and representatives, and those acting with their authority and permission (collectively "Soffe & Affiliates") with respect to any photographs, images, electronic files or items (collectively "Photographs") that you submit to or as part of your participation in #TheUsProject, regardless of the form or method you choose to submit any such Photographs:
- You hereby grant to Soffe all right, title and interest in and to the Photographs and all physical, electronic and other material or media in or on which the Photographs are embodied or reproduced and you acknowledge and agree that all rights in the Photographs granted to Soffe are freely transferable.
- You warrant and represent that (i) you are the sole owner and/or author of the Photographs and have the authority and right to grant any and all rights to the Photographs to Soffe & Affiliates and; (ii) the Photographs are original and do not infringe, misappropriate or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, intellectual property or other proprietary, publicity or privacy rights of any third party. With respect to any Photographs containing the intellectual property, image, name, likeness, appearance, or other identifying characteristics of any entities or individuals other than you, you have obtained any and all permissions, consents and approvals from such entities or individuals necessary to grant the rights granted to Soffe & Affiliates pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- Soffe & Affiliates shall have the exclusive right forever throughout the universe to change, adapt, modify, use, copy, distribute, display, combine with other material, and otherwise exploit the Photographs in all media and by all means, whether now known or hereafter invented or developed. You hereby waive any and all claims that you may have now or may hereafter have in any jurisdiction to so-called "moral rights" or "droit moral" with respect to the Photographs, and to the results and proceeds thereof as well as any requirement that your name be used in connection with the Photographs.
- You hereby release, discharge, and agree to hold harmless Soffe & Affiliates from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form, whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the receipt or transfer of such Photographs or in any subsequent processing of them, as well as any use or publication of them, including without limitation any claims for libel or violation of any right of publicity or privacy. You understand that your release extends to claims that you do not know or do not expect to exist at the time of agreeing to this release, and you hereby waive the protections of California Civil Code Section 1542, which states as follows:
A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.
- You acknowledge that this authorization, release, and agreement is irrevocable and unconditional, and you hereby agree not to assert any claim of any nature whatsoever against anyone relating to the exercise of the rights or permissions granted pursuant to these terms and conditions, and specifically waive the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief with respect to an breach (or alleged breach) of these terms and conditions.
- You acknowledge and agree that Soffe & Affiliates shall have no obligation to actually use any Photographs and that your appearance in a Photograph and/or participation in the #TheUsProject confers upon you no rights to receive compensation of any kind.
- These terms and conditions are the entire agreement between you and Soffe & Affiliates or anyone else in relation to the Photographs, and you acknowledge that in agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are not relying upon any promises, assurances, representations or statements of any kind made by Soffe or anyone else about the nature of #TheUsProject or any other aspect of #TheUsProject.