- Summerweight lightweight fleece
- 7.5 oz. 50/50 cotton poly
- Rib knit v-neck
- 25" in length
I bought this hoodie six or seven years ago, and it was the best less-than-$10 I ever spent. I'm not joking. Here is why I love it:
1. It fits. It's narrow in the body, but long. It's not all loose in the middle and tight around the bottom. I'M NOT A DUDE. I'm also not in a gang, or pregnant.
2. The arms are long enough, but also (see above) not giant.
3. The cuffs at wrists and at the bottom are nice and wide. I have a thing about this. I think deep cuffs are more flattering. YES YOU CAN WEAR A HOODIE LIKE A BOSS. A girl boss!!
Seriously, I'm poised on this website about to order 10 of these.
P.S. I'm not a crazy person. I am real.
P.P.S. The hood on this thing is not really going to keep your head warm. It won't stay up because it doesn't have strings.